What are the rules for vessel painting?
Back to FAQS
- Insure you have impermeable surface/tarps to insure nothing falls on the open ground or surface water.
- Do clean all surfaces/tarps on a regular basis and watch the weather.
- Waste solvents must be handled correctly to protect the environment, see marina manager for proper recycling/disposal.
- Recycle solvent soaked rags by placing them in a fireproof storage bin.
- Report any spills immediately to the Marina. If after hours call Rick Herndon at 321.360.8219
- No spray painting without prior approval from the Marina (special conditions must be met before approval).
- Never put paint, varnish or cleaners in dumpster.
No sandblasting on marina/boatyard property at any time.