What are the storage guidelines for the marina?
Storage by your boat will be limited to one 42” x 48” pallet.
- Place pallet along starboard side of keel by the rudder post (see example below).
- Hard dingy must be stored flat on the ground and under your boat (see example below).
- Inflatable dingy must be stored on your boat, in davits or a trailer.
- Store all chemicals (paints, varnish, resins, thinners, etc.) inside your boat.
- Storage items that do not fit on your pallet must be stored on your boat or in a self-storage unit outside the marina.
- No gas or diesel cans stored on the ground or your pallet.
- No unlicensed trailers or vehicles by your boat (see marina office for proper storage location).
- No storage in the marina buildings.
- Don’t store anything directly on the ground.
- Don’t place anything against the fence.
- Fuel tanks, holding tanks, gray water tanks, etc. cannot be stored outside for any reason.
- All chemicals must be stored inside your boat.
- Don’t store anything under your dingy.